EUROPSKO DRUŠTVO INŽENJERA SIGURNOSTI - EVROPSKO DRUŠTVO VARNOSTNIH INŽENIRJEV - EVROPSKO UDRUŽENJE INŽENJERA ZAŠTITE I BEZBEDNOSTI - ЕВРОПСКО УДРУЖЕНЈЕ ИНЖЕЊЕРА ЗАШТИТЕ И БЕЗБЕДНОСТИ - ЕВРОПСКОТО ЗДРУЖЕНИЕ НА ИНЖЕНЕРИТЕ ЗА БЕЗБЕДНОСТ -EVROPSKÁ SPOLEČNOST BEZPEČNOSTNÍCH INŽENÝRŮ - EUROPÄISCHER VERBAND FÜR SICHERHEITSINGENIEURE - ЕВРОПЕЙСКОЕ ОБЩЕСТВО ИНЖЕНЕРОВ ПО ТЕХНИКЕ БЕЗОПАСНОСТИ - SOCIETE EUROPEENNE DES INGÉNIEURS DE SÉCURITÉ - SOCIETÀ EUROPEA DI INGEGNERI DELLA SICUREZZA - EUROPEJSKIE TOWARZYSTWO INŻYNIERÓW BEZPIECZEŃSTWA - EURÓPAI TÁRSADALOM BIZTONSÁGTECHNIKAI MÉRNÖKÖK - LA SOCIEDAD EUROPEA DE INGENIEROS DE SEGURIDAD
The European Society of Safety Engineers (ESSE) is an international, non-governmental, non-profit, professional, scientific and independent association.
ESSE at the European international level gathering the safety engineers (in the broadest sense of the profession and the science of safety and protection).
The Society was founded due to represent, promote and international cooperation of safety engineers with the aim of contributing to the development of the profession and the science of safety.
(1) International cooperation of safety engineers.
(2) International promotion of safety engineers.
(3) International development of safety professional.
(4) International development of safety science.
(5) International harmonization of safety regulations and safety standards.
(6) International harmonization and development of education of safety engineers.
(7) International development of safety entrepreneurship.
(1) Organizing of international meetings of safety engineers.
(2) Organizing of international professional and scientific conferences of safety.
(3) Publishing of international publications of safety (websites, journals, books, etc.).
(4) Organization of international training and international certification of safety engineers.
(5) Initiation and implementation of international research and development safety projects.
(6) Cooperation with other international organizations.
(7) Lobbying at the social partners and relevant agencies
The European Society of Safety Engineers was founded on December 7 th, 2013, in Zagreb (Croatia).
The Founding Assembly photos